If you're trying to decide between a Riad or a hotel, opt for the former. If you're thinking 'new town or medina', why? Give yourself the authentic Marrakech experience to get the best out of this incredible city. In return, you'll be treated with the upmost hospitality - certainly at Riad La Porte Rouge. From the moment we arrived it felt like we were moving in with friends and family. Mint tea and top tips were served in equal measure, by attentive staff keen to please. Sa‘id and Mustafa are wonderful hosts and made an already enjoyable stay unforgettable. The Riad itself is impeccably decorated, spotlessly clean, and tucked away without being too remote; a safe 15min walk takes you to the main square via your local pit stop Kosybar, sought out by others from further afield. Follow Karen's insights from the Riad's welcome brief, the footsteps of others flocking to Djemaa El-Fna, and your instincts in the souqs, and you can't go far wrong. Stay here and you'll be off to the right start - the only regret we had was not staying for (much) longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace in the lounge or the beautiful terrace with views of the atlas, or around the patio lively murmur of a fountain bathed in rose petals, tea mint at nap time, not to mention spicy tagine or a magical light candles and dance. Real sensations that will make you sway to moments of pure well-being!For your convenience, seven different rooms , all equipped with bathroom and air conditioning and a safe . and also a jacuzzi on the terrace.A helpful and attentive staff will accompany you during your stay, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech