If you are looking for a traditional Moroccan experience then this is definitely the place to go. We stayed here for four nights in may. The customer service the hotel provides is second to none. Nothing was too much trouble, staff were friendly and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. The food was excellent. We particularly loved the breakfast which was made up of yogurts,fruit,bread honey and small cakes which varied slightly every day - delicious!
The location is out of the way which added to our 'real' Moroccan experience and allowed us to see things we wouldn't have seen had we stayed in a large hotel chain. Overall an excellent place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be enchanted by the charm of the Riad La Porte Rouge.Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.