This January 2013, our family of 4 including 2 teenager visited Marrakech for the first time. We are so glad we stayed at Riad la Porte Rouge and really enjoyed our stay. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly and Karen was really helpful when I contacted her by email arranging transfers etc. Ali was very welcoming and the food was the best! Try their beef tagine and Royal cous cous. We ate at a couple of other places but there was no comparison. We had our breakfast each morning on the sunny terrace, and were presented with different home-made goods each time, which were all delicious. It was lovely to be just on the edge of the Medina and found our time in the riad very relaxing. We visited the new town too and La Mamounia where Winston Churchil stayed which was lovely and very posh (a little out of our price range!), but were glad we chose to stay at Riad la Porte Rouge and experience the "real" Marrakech. I would definately recommend staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be enchanted by the charm of the Riad La Porte Rouge.Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.