We loved our stay at this wonderful Riad. From the moment you arrive you feel relaxed and calm. The service was fantastic and the rooms were cozy and comfortable. The owner was able to help us arrange all our tour and transport needs making things even easier. The food was amazing (reserve the royal cuscous). You are about a 15 minute walk to the main square, but it is an experience to do it. Marrakech is wild, busy and loud, but you would never know staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be enchanted by the charm of the Riad La Porte Rouge.Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.