It took us some time to find a hotel, in the south-east of Medina, surrounding area was not nice and felt a bit weird, but once you step in, you get into the different world. Beautiful decor and well-thought design, nice breakfast on a terrace, jacuzzi is there for the guests. Service is very nice, pool makes a huge difference after sweating out in Medina trying to find your way and before heading to the airport. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be enchanted by the charm of the Riad La Porte Rouge.Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.