Enjoyed our stay...lovely riad tucked away from the chaos of the square. The staff are really welcoming and very friendly. Adill is so helpful and can help you out with anything you need. The rooms are lovely and the riad has that Moroccan feel you would want.
It's about a 20 minute stroll to the square but nice to take in the local life along the way.
It has wifi but we couldn't get reception on the roof terrace or from our bed...we had to stand by the door but downstairs was fast connection where it's nice and cool with sofas to chill out on.
Noise starts at about 8.30am with people going out and cleaners which was reasonable really.
Overall a lovely place to stay. I would only visit Marrakech for 2-3 nights as its not a huge place. We did the open bus tours which allows you to see the old and new in a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace in the lounge or the beautiful terrace with views of the atlas, or around the patio lively murmur of a fountain bathed in rose petals, tea mint at nap time, not to mention spicy tagine or a magical light candles and dance. Real sensations that will make you sway to moments of pure well-being!For your convenience, seven different rooms , all equipped with bathroom and air conditioning and a safe . And also a jacuzzi on the terrace.A helpful and attentive staff will accompany you during your stay, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech