Definitely recommend it. We recently returned from 5 days in Riad la Porte Rouge. My wife and I absolutely loved it. We are both 30 and wanted comfort and style in the hotel without breaking the bank. Its really well decked out. They did a great job making a really stylish, traditional and comfortable riad. My wife is an interior designer and she was taking pics everywhere cos she loved it. All the staff are very very friendly and will help you out with anything you need. It's all very personal. When it was sunny we ate on the roof terrace which is very nice, and when it was raining we relaxed and ate in the salon or in the interior courtyard, with Max the cat a great companion. The breakfast is better than many you will find (especially when fruit/yogurt is provided) with good coffee. We felt very safe, comfortable and happy throughout our stay. We left our safe wide open one day by accident and everything was untouched while the room was cleaned. You can eat breakfast as early/late as you want and order food at anytime throughout the day.
Its fairly convenient for the center too if you don't mind walking a bit - about 20 minutes to the main square. If you're tired or not up for the walk, best to take a taxi. Fantastic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace in the lounge or the beautiful terrace with views of the atlas, or around the patio lively murmur of a fountain bathed in rose petals, tea mint at nap time, not to mention spicy tagine or a magical light candles and dance. Real sensations that will make you sway to moments of pure well-being!For your convenience, seven different rooms , all equipped with bathroom and air conditioning and a safe . and also a jacuzzi on the terrace.A helpful and attentive staff will accompany you during your stay, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech