Just returned from a wonderful week at this hotel. We had arranged collection from the airport which was waiting for us after a 90 minute wait to get through passport control. When we arrived our cases were taken to our room for us. The room was lovely with a nice seating area with views of the pools and grounds. We were half board most guests were fully inclusive. We did feel the cost of drinks at dinner (£14 bottle wine £ 2) water was excessive, so we didn't bother after that. Would go all inclusive next time. Found the quality and variety of meals were very good and the large pool very clean and refressing. The grounds are very well maintained and the gardens lovely to walk around. Also found all staff very friendly and helpful, it helped when we tried a bit of French although not always getting it right, they did have a number of staff with very good English. The room was cleaned daily and a few days I came back to find the maid had been creative with my PJ bottoms and folded them into different shapes, made me smile! We used the free shuttle bus a few times and booked a car a few times, man in charge of transport was really helpful and attentive got things sorted out very quickly.
Entertainment staff were also very friendly and encouraged people to get involved (not my sort of thing but for others it appeared very enjoyable. Would definitely return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, HostelBookers and Orbitz so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech