My mum booked this for a minibreak. Billed as 5 star hotel all inclusive. We were bit shocked on arrival we had to pay local taxes no one had told us this and we have nor had to pay this before. There could be more english speaking staff as it could get confusing with language barrier but overall they always tried to help. Very efficient when we rang from our room to send workman to fix things. There needs to be more information displayed to guests. Would describe as three to four star. Interior stunning as you arrive. In dining area curtains need a clean and overall we just felt the building needed bit of attention looked bit dirty outside in places. Rooms were spotless though cleaned day and the two fluffy blankets were lovely. Gift shop manager bit petty when mum was short ten dirhams so not happy wth her. Everyone else annimation team and staff helpful and friendly. Very disappointed free Italian meal no atmosphere hardly anyone in there and revolting starter smothered in too much oil made us choke main meal ok but lukewarm one waiter and he looked like he coudnt be bothered. Swimming pool cold but it was early march. spa really lovely could have gone in every day but you pay for the spa pool which was costly. Food quite good but fairly basic. Entertainment good. Medina was great at night but we eould have liked to have more time looking in souks. They hastle you so much you just want to leave after a while when they are running after you touching you to buy things. Enjoyed my stay and good base for visiting marrakesh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech