So just returned from a 3 night trip here. Was going to right a reasonable review compared to some reviews already on here.
So it isn't five star but then what some people think of as Western five star to African five star is very different and you need to bear this in mind.
If you want a cheap all inclusive with odd bits of the hotel looking shabby then this is the place for you if not fully bothered about this type of thing of which we were not.
However, don't leave anything out as all my duty free perfume (£88 in total) was stolen from my room but we didn't notice until our last night. We spoke to the head of housekeeping and the night manager who promised to investigate and get the manager to speak to us the next morning. This never happened as he kept changing the time he arrived plus we had to leave at 9am to get our flights back. The reception staff were only slightly helpful or ignored us totally!
Also when we checked out we had to pay an extra £15 for tax each night which had not been advised to us. Again we wanted to speak to the manager but this was not provided.
We wanted to get the local police involved but they again didn't want to know!
Other parts of the trip - we spent. Ost of our extra money on taxis getting in and out of the centre which is 180 Moroccan dirham each way. Yes they do have a free shuttle bus but only at certain times and they get booked up really quickly!
So if you don't take valuables, perfume and don't want to see the culture of the centre of Marrakech outside of specific times and want to watch and join in with local entertainment and sit by the pool drinking and eating all day then this is the place for you. If not find somewhere else to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 3 km from Marrakech Airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in Esplanade jazz bar, and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech