Highly recommend this resort. Please be aware however that in Morocco there is a tourism tax. Of 35 MAD a day per guest. Alain and Toto and all of the entertainment team really deserve a mention, they work very long hours but are ways cheerful. The waiting staff are exceptional. The food is good but after a few days can become a bit repetitive. Overall a great holiday but one of the barmen in particular was rather sullen and it was almost as if he was pouring drinks like they were coming out from his own budget. He smiled mostly at us on the day we were leaving, possibly expecting some Dirhams. Marrakech itself was exactly how we expected it would be, go with a strong spirit for saying non or no very politely and get a very good guide as it could be rather daunting to a novice traveller. Would visit this hotel again. Maid service was great, lovely polite cleaning team for whom nothing was too much of a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 3 km from Marrakech Airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in Esplanade jazz bar, and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech