We have just returned from the Eden Andalou in Marrakech. As a family of 2 teenage girls and a 6 year old girl. I wouldn't say it was a 5* hotel, more 4* and we are just being a little picky. The olnly downside's for us were the swimming pool was freezing cold, to the point we couldn't enjoy a dip, although it didn't seem to deter our youngest and our shower in the room was clogged with limescale, therefore its flow wasn't brilliant, although hot enough.
The free shuttle bus into the centre of Marrakech was really handy and we used this on a couple of occasions to see the delights of the market square and take a tour of the city. Well worth a visit. The food was good and varied and the staff seemed friendly enough. The weather was a little mixed but on the whole around 27c. Yes there are lots of flies, but hey!! it's North Africa, what do you expect....Overall a nice half term break for the family on the outskirts of a busy city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech