We have just returned from the Eden Andalou in Marrakech. As a family of 2 teenage girls and a 6 year old girl. I wouldn't say it was a 5* hotel, more 4* and we are just being a little picky. The olnly downside's for us were the swimming pool was freezing cold, to the point we couldn't enjoy a dip, although it didn't seem to deter our youngest and our shower in the room was clogged with limescale, therefore its flow wasn't brilliant, although hot enough.
The free shuttle bus into the centre of Marrakech was really handy and we used this on a couple of occasions to see the delights of the market square and take a tour of the city. Well worth a visit. The food was good and varied and the staff seemed friendly enough. The weather was a little mixed but on the whole around 27c. Yes there are lots of flies, but hey!! it's North Africa, what do you expect....Overall a nice half term break for the family on the outskirts of a busy city.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Hotel
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New concept in Marrakesh, the Eden Andalou Spa & Resort offers 6 magnificent riads, facing the Atlas mountains, in unforgettable Andalusia gardens, taking the mind back to the Hispanic-Moorish palaces of the 10th-century with its patios and fountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.