Just got back from a week at the Eden Andalou and would happily go back there! Read very mixed reviews on this hotel but we went in September so there were only a few children and the hotel was calmer than it would otherwise have been I am sure in July and August.
Food was varied and good - different things each day with plenty of tagines and hot and cold choices - salads, desserts etc - we were never hungry and really enjoyed the morning omelettes!
Music could be bit noisy by pool during the day but didn't bother us too much. 20 min shuttle bus run to town was good. Centre of Marrakech was very good and we all went back several times during the week courtesy of the free shuttle. Staff very friendly - we tried to speak some French and this was well received.
Would go again - I think if you are expecting a real 5 star luxury hotel this may not be the place for you - very grand buildings and extremely spacious bedrooms - ours was clean and serviced regularly. but then the hammam (spa) on site was just OK - towels a bit 'ratty' and bit 'tired' looking. Aqua park I can't comment on as we didn't go during our stay.
All-in-all a good experience and our group would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech