Returned 26/09/13 after 10 nights A/I.
Well worth a visit. The hotel is an oasis of calm about 10mins from centre of Marrakech.
Entertainment staff have lots of energy, not my cup of tea but they really try very hard and if you like joining in you'll be very happy.
Plastic glasses in the evening were a bit annoying, during the day by the pool understandable.
Good variety in A/I restaurant.
Room 255 lovely and quiet and away from pool and noise, view of Olive trees from balcony.
Buildings impressive and pool and gardens fab!!.
Rooms really nice, spotless!!
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Hotel
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New concept in Marrakesh, the Eden Andalou Spa & Resort offers 6 magnificent riads, facing the Atlas mountains, in unforgettable Andalusia gardens, taking the mind back to the Hispanic-Moorish palaces of the 10th-century with its patios and fountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.