The hotel was good with good service. The entertainment team were good fun and put in lots of effort. The rooms were nice and airconditioned for the hot nights. The pool was freezing but on the hot days that was welcome. Even in september the weather was good.
The reception staff could do with some more english as they found it very difficult to understand us. The shop in the hotel was very expensive: €4.50 for a magnium ice cream. Other than that it was a good holiday, reasonibly priced and wouldnt mind going back sometime in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New concept in Marrakesh, the Eden Andalou Spa & Resort offers 6 magnificent riads, facing the Atlas mountains, in unforgettable Andalusia gardens, taking the mind back to the Hispanic-Moorish palaces of the 10th-century with its patios and fountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech