Having read the reviews, it was with trepidation that I arrived at the Hotel which proved to be lovely and spacious. The rooms were large and clean . Yes, the decor was a little tired, but I don't spend much time in rooms. The staff were very helpful, even more so if you speak French which I do. There was plenty of choice at mealtimes. An array of vegetable dishes, meat dishes and fish, pasta and rice - what more could you want - burgers and pizza - you are in Morocco! - although there was a McDonalds in Marrakesh!
September is a fantastic month to travel to Morocco if you don't have kids; weather still in the 30s and the hotel not so busy. We did not have to queue for anything. The free bus shuttle was easy to book the day before, and we used it many times. We were a party of 9 adults so we did arrange a couple of all day trips with a driver/guide which proved to be very cheap.
The pool was huge and a delight to swim in. The music played around the pool was rather enjoyable, not too loud and very varied. Nice to hear some 60s and 70s music! There was always something going on with the entertainment team about but you didn't have to join in. Every evening there was a show covering singing, dancing and kareoke.
I had two treatments in the Spa and the staff were courteous and chatty although again it helps if you speak french.
Main downside were the flies outside the restaurant and around the pool. Make sure you bring a good anti fly spray for body.
All in all I highly rate this experience as an all inclusive hotel. You get what you pay for and a little more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New concept in Marrakesh, the Eden Andalou Spa & Resort offers 6 magnificent riads, facing the Atlas mountains, in unforgettable Andalusia gardens, taking the mind back to the Hispanic-Moorish palaces of the 10th-century with its patios and fountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech