I would largely agree with the comment "Do not read any other reviews - this one is true", but I would give 4/5.
In fact the hotel is very beautiful and the pools and gardens are magnificent. Do not forget that the suites are really large with huge and very comfortable bathrooms (shower cabin, bathtub and double sink).
It is true that the drinks are served in plastic cups, but it seems that it is prohibited to use glasses by the pool.
The bar on the first floor serves drinks in glasses free of charge. In addition you can eat in all restaurants a special menu per day, you must book in advance
The animators do their best throughout the day until midnight. This is not a club but a hotel that my wife and I enjoyed very much we spend good holidays here and I recommend it. Of course not everything is perfect, do not forget, we are not in Europe. For the same hotel, we would have to pay at least 4 times the price certainly with less kindness.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Hotel
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New concept in Marrakesh, the Eden Andalou Spa & Resort offers 6 magnificent riads, facing the Atlas mountains, in unforgettable Andalusia gardens, taking the mind back to the Hispanic-Moorish palaces of the 10th-century with its patios and fountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.