I would largely agree with the comment "Do not read any other reviews - this one is true", but I would give 4/5.
In fact the hotel is very beautiful and the pools and gardens are magnificent. Do not forget that the suites are really large with huge and very comfortable bathrooms (shower cabin, bathtub and double sink).
It is true that the drinks are served in plastic cups, but it seems that it is prohibited to use glasses by the pool.
The bar on the first floor serves drinks in glasses free of charge. In addition you can eat in all restaurants a special menu per day, you must book in advance
The animators do their best throughout the day until midnight. This is not a club but a hotel that my wife and I enjoyed very much we spend good holidays here and I recommend it. Of course not everything is perfect, do not forget, we are not in Europe. For the same hotel, we would have to pay at least 4 times the price certainly with less kindness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech