We stayed in this hotel for two weeks, on the all inclusive option at an excellent price! The hotel and facilities were very good and the rooms themselves were very spacious. The food in the all inclusive restaurant was very good, but was a bit repetitive each day. We did two excursions through the hotel to the Atlas Mountains and also a guided tour through the Souks which were both excellent and definitely worth a visit!
There was never any trouble getting a sunbed and the shuttle bus was very convenient, seeing the Medina in the evening was beautiful!
The entertainment team were excellent and provided us with some great memories on our trip! Mehdi, Hassan and Zineb all worked extremely hard to make everyone feel welcome and there was a great array of activities throughout the day and evening to get involved with, We certainly will not forget them, They couldn't have done anymore for us, and went out of their way to make our holiday fantastic!
Overall Morocco is a beautiful country with lots to see and We would definitely visit again if we get the chance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech