We stayed for a week in June all inclusive. The best things about this hotel.
Its close to Marrakech (the free shuttle takes 10 minutes and goes regularly throughout the day). You have to book the shuttle in advance and the last shuttle back to the hotel is about 8.30pm, however if you want to get a taxi its about £10-£15.
The two pools have plenty of sun loungers, a few more umbrellas would be good although while we stayed there was no real problem getting one.
There are four restaurants on the complex, but only one is included in the all inclusive package and this is the main buffet style restaurant. We would strongly recommend that you take the all inclusive package otherwise you will pay quite a lot of food and drinks. Food was good, wide selection in the all inclusive buffet, plenty of vegetarian food.
There are a few bars on the complex, only one is all inclusive, its available till 11pm, serves house spirits, cocktails, beer, wine, soft drinks (which was great as it was 44 degrees and we went through a lot of water!).
All the staff are friendly, we had great service during the meals (thanks Mohammad). The Animation Team organise aqua gym and pool games and do a fabulous sun dance! They also entertain the kids in the evening. They don't pester you to take part if you don't want too.
Some rooms do not have a balcony and the ones that did had a small balcony and do not have tables or chairs. If you want a table and chairs it appears you need to go for a ground floor room or book a room with a pool view.
Marrakech gets very hot in the summer, it was 44 degrees during our stay and we made the mistake of going to Marrakech at 4pm, it was far too hot to walk around, so we recommend going in the morning or later at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New concept in Marrakesh, the Eden Andalou Spa & Resort offers 6 magnificent riads, facing the Atlas mountains, in unforgettable Andalusia gardens, taking the mind back to the Hispanic-Moorish palaces of the 10th-century with its patios and fountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech