It looked quite nice at first, but the decoration and architecture was clearly not 5*. The rooms are spacious but clearly used ,the moroccan saloon in the suits seemed to never have been washed ,and were full of dust .The water in the shower and bath was not near much. When we went to the reception to get all inclusive bracelets ,we had to wait half an hour to get them. The staff did not really care. We were surprised to see the bar serving hot choclate in plastic cups!!!! Its extremly dangerous for little kids , and a 5* hotel bar presentation. Really loud music around the pool and kids crying their heads off!! The food repetetive and not much taste .When we tried to get any wifii signal at the reception there wasnt any .And when we asked about it our responce was" Oh yes we have wifii, but its not working". The service slow and the staff overworked and rude. The waterpark stairs were dangerous when wet and made of hard concrete. The extra restaurants were expensive even for all inclusive. I dont think Ill ever go back . They have 5* but they are not.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Hotel
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New concept in Marrakesh, the Eden Andalou Spa & Resort offers 6 magnificent riads, facing the Atlas mountains, in unforgettable Andalusia gardens, taking the mind back to the Hispanic-Moorish palaces of the 10th-century with its patios and fountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelBookers, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.