Fantastic hotel with great features. Lots of activities, esp. for the kids (swimming, kids club, table tennis, pool etc...), extremely friendly and
helpful staff whom are always around to help, and great rooms.
Free shuttle to city (*seat must be booked in advance*) is extra bonus if wanting to visit the main square - bit far otherwise.
Staff also arranged a walk through the nearby village - experiencing the culture and having tea with the locals.
Only downside = associated Aquapark. Not advertised that it has an extra cost and also not suitable for children under 8y old. One of the main reasons we booked but my eldest is only 6.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Hotel
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New concept in Marrakesh, the Eden Andalou Spa & Resort offers 6 magnificent riads, facing the Atlas mountains, in unforgettable Andalusia gardens, taking the mind back to the Hispanic-Moorish palaces of the 10th-century with its patios and fountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelBookers, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.