Just back from a 4 night break. On the whole we were very pleased, just a few tweaks needed for the 5* grade. Lovely spacious room, we were upgraded to side Atlas view, with terrace, couldn't be faulted, fresh towels daily and sheets changed twice during our stay. We had a shower over the bath and a shower cubicle and also a twin basin. There were no tea/coffee making facilities which would have been nice. The restaurant was very good with plenty of choices at all meals, lots of fresh salads and good quality vegetables, Moroccan dishes were superb, we always found the dishes hot. Our only complaint was the Spa, so in need of some tlc, hot room stank and felt slimy underfoot, dimly lit rooms with no ambience. The spa pool area could have been amazing, but it lacked attention to detail. Such a shame as we had a couple of overcast days and would have liked to have spent more time there.
The shuttle us to the city centre is good and reliable. A guided tour was included in our break and was thoroughly interesting and informative. Also popped in for the evening to visit the square and this was amazing, but very busy and the roads and traffic are crazy!
All in all a fab winter sunshine break, The Eden Andalou has the potential to be top class with just a bit more attention to detail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelBookers, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech