Hotels in a quiet location which is great after the mad town centre. Nice decor, pools cold in feb like a plunge pool.
Food nice, breakfast repetitive too many eggs. Salads and tagines lovely. Bar and restaurant service good. Yussef don noir photographer and housni guest animation were friendly And the bar man the smaller guy was nice and friendly.
Rooms nice not much of a view but ok.
Be a good idea not to charge for a swim in the heated pool inside and to get a gym.
I'm a hotelier in Blackpool myself at Tiffanys Hotel and it was nice to be a guest for a change.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Hotel
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New concept in Marrakesh, the Eden Andalou Spa & Resort offers 6 magnificent riads, facing the Atlas mountains, in unforgettable Andalusia gardens, taking the mind back to the Hispanic-Moorish palaces of the 10th-century with its patios and fountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Budget Places, Agoda, HotelsClick, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.