Overall, the hotel and its setting are lovely. If only they could serve the all-inclusive food HOT. Staff training would help in other areas too. I cannot fault the suites (no rooms, only suites) or the setting with the backdrop of the stunning High Atlas mountains. As with most all-inclusive, the alcohol is local and therefore, mostly rubbish. The white and rose wines were ok, but the red didn't belong in a car washer bottle !
We went for some winter sunshine and a bit of pampering, which we got. With a little more attention to detail it would have been even better
7/10, Must try harder
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New concept in Marrakesh, the Eden Andalou Spa & Resort offers 6 magnificent riads, facing the Atlas mountains, in unforgettable Andalusia gardens, taking the mind back to the Hispanic-Moorish palaces of the 10th-century with its patios and fountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech