Eden Andalou is a clean comfortable 4.5* (not quite 5*) hotel which needs little more attention to detail to make it to the next level (e.g replace chipped cockery, have menus in English as well as French, don't charge extra for the Gym)
Free hourly shuttle service to Marrekesh (15mins drive) - not many hotels offer this.
Onsite money exchange (offical rates)
Great sized rooms with excellent daily cleaning regime
Great view of the Atlas mountains
4 English channels on satellite TV ( 2 film/ 2 news channels)
Pleasent and helpful staff
Beautifully decorated reception/salon areas
Negatives: (don't mean to be picky but.....
£10 per person per day to use the Gym (not what you expect from a 5* hotel)
Aqua park was closed. Several parents with young kids had booked the Eden specifically for this facility-the hotel should specify when the park is closed.
Entertainment - very limited same singer 7 straight nights!
Birds flying into the dinning room - hotel staff shrugging shoulders "ce normal"- simple muslin curtain would have cured the problem.
No scales to weigh luggage (really!)
No shower screen (meant pools of water on bathroom floor every day)
Luke warm tea at breakfast (ask for tea in the adjacent Jazz cafe- piping hot!)
Overall a nice hotel with helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech