Love Marrakech- loathed this hotel! So gutted to have stayed here when there are so many fab places to stay in the centre but we did it for the huge pool which is the best bit of the hotel.
Could put up the threadbare reception area but the female staff were consistently unhelpful and did their best to ignore us. The 'aqua park' is a chargeable extra and frankly I've seen better bogs in the bowels of Bangkok (that was going to be my title for this review). Faeces all over all the toilets, rubbish, filth and insects all over them - fat chance of any paper or soap! I told the receptionist who couldn't have cared less. The hotel-run taxi bus into the town (10/15 mins) is run by a very rude man who was openly hostile to us to the point we were paying for taxis at the end of the stay to avoid him. Another man who taxied us about (also a hotel employee) a few times was brilliant thankfully, as was the man in the jazz bar and the man who oversees the restaurants in the day - restored our faith a bit.
Will definitely be returning to Marrakech, what an amazing place, will not be put off by this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 3 km from Marrakech Airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in Esplanade jazz bar, and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech