Hotel Eden Andalou is a pretty good hotel but more like a 3 star, the hotel really shows the different standards in morocco compared to Europe.
The hotel is resort style which is great, 2 pools lots of possibilities to lounge and to drink a beer, mint tea or smoke sisha. It is outside the city you can go to Marrakech by taxi which is about 150 DHS or take the complementary shuttle bus which runs every hour till 20 hrs.
The rooms are pretty big and can easily sleep 2 adults and 2 children.
The bathroom is a good size and has a separate shower, tub and even a separate toilet.
The water pressure and temperature is fluctuating and the TV had only one channel that worked properly luckily it was CNN ;-)
The food is really average. the breakfast had hot orange juice, cold coffee and chocolate breads without chocolate. The buffet dinner was tasteless and not enough choice. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to eat in the hotel.
The staff is better than expected, we spend a lot of time in the bar and the waiter really understood us and gave is good service with a smile. The reception is a little messy but I did make a restaurant reservation and they took care of taxi reservations all that with a smile. There are a few staff members who are not happy working in a hotel but overall pretty good.
The overall building quality of the hotel is not up to par, painting is lacking walls are not finished and landscaping is not great.
The hotel has potential the location is beautiful, the resort style is good but it needs to improve a lot.
Average hotel good price quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz and HostelBookers so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech