We booked 3 nights through Groupon and were greatly dissapointed by the overall experience. Everything in the hotel required a 'coupon' and they make it very difficult for you to get this. We were mostly upset about the horrible shuttle service that ended at 8:30pm because it costs 15€ with taxi to get to town. This being said, the location of the hotel is horrible.
Breakfast and Dinner Buffet included - Don't waste your dinner eating in the hotel. You will end up wasting your stomach on westernized Moroccan food. The tangines were cold in a 5 star-hotel?!! Beverage is not included, so you will pay extra for a glass of water.
Location - It was nowhere near the old or new part of town. Expect to pay at least 15€ each way to get to town (Jamma El Fna) if you don't make it on the shuttle.
Spa - it was included in our groupon for a 30 mins massage for a couples massage. After the masseuse was done, they left us there in the oil until we ran out naked to ask what was going on. Hamann was ok.
Room - the room was the only thing that was ok. It was very spacious however, they gave us a double bed when we asked for a single king bed. There was no coffee or tea dispenser. We had to call room service 5 times to get a menu.
Overall, it is not a good value even if you think you are paying 1/10th of the price. There are a lot of hidden costs. Wi-fi, for example, will cost you 5€ for 20 mins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech