We booked 3 nights through Groupon and were greatly dissapointed by the overall experience. Everything in the hotel required a 'coupon' and they make it very difficult for you to get this. We were mostly upset about the horrible shuttle service that ended at 8:30pm because it costs 15€ with taxi to get to town. This being said, the location of the hotel is horrible.
Breakfast and Dinner Buffet included - Don't waste your dinner eating in the hotel. You will end up wasting your stomach on westernized Moroccan food. The tangines were cold in a 5 star-hotel?!! Beverage is not included, so you will pay extra for a glass of water.
Location - It was nowhere near the old or new part of town. Expect to pay at least 15€ each way to get to town (Jamma El Fna) if you don't make it on the shuttle.
Spa - it was included in our groupon for a 30 mins massage for a couples massage. After the masseuse was done, they left us there in the oil until we ran out naked to ask what was going on. Hamann was ok.
Room - the room was the only thing that was ok. It was very spacious however, they gave us a double bed when we asked for a single king bed. There was no coffee or tea dispenser. We had to call room service 5 times to get a menu.
Overall, it is not a good value even if you think you are paying 1/10th of the price. There are a lot of hidden costs. Wi-fi, for example, will cost you 5€ for 20 mins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges Oriental and Andalusian. They are equiped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez, the Atlas restaurant, first floor, Mimosa, open alternately. The Bougainvillea is a bar for All in and Jazz Bar and extras for those who want to do more fun. A adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/03 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech