As a seasoned world traveller, who enjoys as much luxury as possible and who loves and visits Marakkech every year, (one of my favourite places), I usually shy away from a venue catering to European tourists. I stayed at Eden Andalou with my best friend as a girls birthday relaxation and was drawn to stay here as a Groupon deal. We enjoyed the daily massage which after a trip to the Souks, (was desperately needed), the superb interior design of the main reception rooms and our room was comfortable. There was alot of maintenance and constant cleaning and although I would say that services could have been improved for the 5* rating, the reception staff was friendly and helpful. Beware of the sharing of taxis with other Groupon members to return to the airport at the end of the trip (we ended up paying twice despite being told that the 3 of us would share the cost as a group) which was cheeky and left a bit of a bad taste! All in all, I have recommended this to my cousin as it is a nice place to stay, particularly if it is the first time, as it was for my friend to Marakkech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech