I booked this hotel via a Groupon deal. The resort is only 20mins or so from the airport. The weather from 11th Sept to 15th Sept when i was there must have been about 32 degrees. The hotel was clean, the rooms were lovely, bed was very comfortable. The only problem was the mosquitos! The bathroom was clean although it had no shower curtain so the floor was like a swimming pool after a shower. There is a safe in the room too. There is also air conditioning in the room and a TV that has BBC News.
Here are my pointers
1. Be aware that you will have to queue in Marrakesh airport to change you money into dirhams or change your money in the UK airport before boarding
2. Make sure you book your transfer from the airport to the resort with the hotel itself. It was only 16 euros for 2 people.
3. Be aware that you can check into the hotel from 3pm only. We got there at 11am and had to wait, although you could use the pool without checking in.
4. Take mosquito repellant, experienced a few bites in the room.
5. Breakfast and Dinner were buffet style and included in the hotel price although lacked choice.
6. Make sure you book your massages as soon as you get there as the slots get filled up very quickly.
7. Take the free shuttle bus into the Medina, takes about 20mins and they are regular back to the hotel once you've finished looking in the Souks.
8. Great that the hotel is in peace and quiet and away from the busy Medina.
9. Make sure you look after your money in the Medina, lots of beggars who harrass you.
10. Look after your little coupons that you are given from the hotel reception for your free pool towels, free dinners, free masssages and free shuttle trips that you may book. They are small bits of paper that can easily get lost and without them, you'll be lost!
11. Most of the staff speak basic English or polish up on your French before you leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Orbitz and HostelBookers so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech