Having read all the reviews before arriving I was quite dubious as to how good the hotel would be. But i'm happy to say I couldn't have had a more different experience to the negative reports!
We booked a transfer from the airport to the hotel (with the hotel, in advance), who were waiting for us when we arrived and took us the 15min journey to the hotel. Once we arrived we were greeted very warmly with mint tea and a very friendly staff who spoke good english.
Our room was lovely- huge, clean, quiet and with both a bath and shower.
The hotel itself is beautiful, with 3 lovely, clean pools and good food.
The only slight downside to mention would be that the service can be very slow sometimes. But i suppose it's important to remember that things just happen a bit more slowly outside of England, especially when there is a slight language barrier.
The hotel is about 15mins from the center of town- we never had a problem booking the shuttle bus to take us in and out for free. The only problem is that they stop at around 7pm so you need to get taxis home (although not a problem to find one).
We booked a couple of excursions which i have to recommend- sunrise hot air ballooning over the Atlas mountains, camel riding and quad biking in the desert.
All in all i would recommend this hotel- we had a brilliant holiday and were very impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech