Myself and a friend booked the recent Groupon deal and came back from our stay at Eden Andalou on the weekend. I have to say - I have no idea where all these negative reviews have come from!? We thought the hotel was great and the staff were really friendly! There is the obvious language barrier but do not mistake this for rudeness.
The room was huge and very clean. My only negative was that the beds are hard as a rock. The shower was fab and our room was cleaned everyday. The pools are clean and have plenty of sunbeds to relax on and the hotel grounds are just as it looks on the website. The massages that are included are also really good - book as soon as you arrive especially if you are staying over the weekend as the spa is very busy.
Breakfast is standard - the pancakes are yum! We used the dinner voucher on the first night because we flew in late but the buffet wasn't very nice so we only ate the bare minimum. The food in the main square is great and super cheap so I'd recommend eating there anyway. Number 97 stall is a must! We bartered and got a taxi back for 100MAD. The shuttle bus only runs a few times a day and has limited availability so make sure you book ahead.
Overall we really enjoyed our stay and I'd definitely recommend Eden Andalou hotel. It isn't 5 star but it's still lovely and if you booked with Groupon you are getting a steal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. A flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned suites. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech