“Seriously disappointing! It was empty all night!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Pacha Marrakech

Pacha Marrakech
Zone hoteliere de l aguedal | Boulevard Mohamed VI, Marrakech 40000, Morocco (Formerly Le Pacha)
+212 661-102889
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #454 of 550 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London
“Seriously disappointing! It was empty all night!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We decided to stay at the hotel and visit the club to make a night of it. We arrived into the club at 1pm, it was quiet, but we were told it got busy after 2, the music was old style hip hop & cheesy euro tunes. We stayed until 3:30 but left when the "underground" tunes came on, which instigated a mass exodus from the club. We found the bar staff good, but the front desk people were rude & couldn't really explain their reasons for their behaviour. We can only assume racism or ignorance of some sort, it dampened our experience, I wouldn't recommend going, I'm sure there are better clubs in Marrakech.

• 2 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

There is a very stylish bar, 2 gastronomic restaurants and a huge nightclub. It was fun to experience different places in this complex. Friendly staff, reasonably priced and very good food and music. Atmosphere was relaxed and glam. for anyone who wants to have an all round fun night in Marrakech amongs an international crowd without the hastle of transport between places.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salmiyah, Kuwait
“not so friendly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

i think it starts very late and you should be a night life lover to be able to wait till midnight to start the fun, they have a lounge and not much people are there at a time, it very cold ambiance, needs to workout their way of attracting all kinds of guests and ages.

• Visited July 2010
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Trondheim, Norway
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

Pacha in Marrakech is the absolute best place I have ever been partying in all of my life, I have been to large discoteks all over the world but I have to say I have never experienced nothing like this. The arcitecture is great, the dining area sereves absolutely great food, the price is a bit stif but it is worth it and by this i mean the alcohol prices, though the prices for alcohol in Marrakech is expensive everywhere. The prices for food i do not know, since we did not pay.
I went there with five girlfriends and we experienced nothing like I saw in the comment above. Normally when we go out people touch and stare and makes us feel unsafe, but in pacha it was awsome. You could dance all night without getting as much as one hand laid on you. We did not stay that much on the dance floor, since the awsome president saad kabbaj and pr. manager made this stay unforgettable for us and let us stay in the v.i.p zone free of charge, and this without epectiong anything in return.Casino de Marrakech's discotek on the other hand i do not reccomend for any girls travelling alone, cus this experience turned out to be the worst in our lifes. I reccomend to everyone who goes to marrakech partying ir if not visit pacha, only for a hotel stay, for dinner or just chilling in the lounge. The entrance is 150 dirham witch is 19 dollars and this includes a drink. We are from norway so in reality the prices was very normal, but after living a year in spain, you can see the differense, though all in all, its worth it! :)))

• Visited April 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
marrakech
“A depressing experience...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2010

First of all, it is a night club, not a restaurant. You know, Pacha Ibiza is a franchise that opened Pacha in New York, Buenos Aires, etc. and a few years ago opened the one here in Marrakech. if you have been to the one in Ibiza, don't even go in this one, it will spoil your memories. If you haven't, then this is what you should expect: beautiful architecture, good sound system, really nice decor, all in all the only night club in Marrakech that looks like a proper 'discotheque'. Soon after opening they brought some good dj's ( Deep Dish, Sasha, Frankie Knuckles, etc.) but when they realise that the people coming to the club are fine with listening to Shakira they dropped any ambition. Therefore now they have a list of 5 dj's that play all the time and they never change this formula. Last time I was there I paid 15 euros for a Heineken. The dance floor is now separated in 2 with what looks to be a police line. On the right mere mortals, on the left the VIP. After a couple of hours on the dance floor you realise thay you might be the only one that actually paid to get in and hey, DO NOT leave your girlfriend/ wife unattended on the dance floor more than 5 minutes as that would soon turn into a Animal Planet sequence, if you know what I mean... Around 1 AM the music stops and there is a guy coming out with a drum. He's quite ok in the beginning but after 15 minutes of drumming it becomes kind of repetitve if you're not one of the people shooting photos of him with their mobile phone. The music... I'm not even going to comment on that. If you're a nouveau riche looking to get attention and show off in your Dolce and Gabana and drink champagne straight from the bottle while overlooking the crowd this is the place for you. Otherwise try a moroccan cabaret, these people think clubbing is an etiquette...
I wish I never been to Ibiza.