A stunning Riad in very busy Marrakech. Incredible service from the moment we confirmed our reservation until we left. A colleague and I stayed on in Marrakech for 2 days following a busy conference and Dixneuf La Ksour was the perfect place to unwind and relax.
As two women travelling on our own we felt safe and relaxed and were made very welcome. The location was perfect for easy access to the souks and to taxis. After eating in '5 star' restaurants during our conference I have to say the evening meal we had on the rooftop at Dixneuf La Ksour was by far the best meal we had in Morocco! And the breakfasts were equally as good.
Our rooms were beautifully decorated/presented and had every amenity available - they were very clean. Only comment here was that the beds were quite hard but the pillows were very soft. It was definately quiet and the air conditioning was excellent - two things that are really important when staying in the Medina.
I have definate plans to return to Marrakech with my husband and wouldnt consider staying anywhere else!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within La Ksour area,only a few minutes walking distance from Djema El Fna square, the riad has a stunning patio with a swimming pool, two lounges, six rooms and sumptuous terraces .It is beautiful designed and decorated with very comfortable bedrooms, suitable both for leisure or business tourists. An excellent Moroccan food is especially designed for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Riad Dixneuf La Ksour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.