Stayed five nights with my partner in the Leon suite and have to say, this is one of the nicest places we've ever stayed. The stand out element is the Riad's fabulous staff; efficient, helpful, friendly and very welcoming. Ishan, Mohamed and Christian were everything we could ask for. The breakfasts and dinners we had in house were delicious; as a vegetarian I was delighted with the efforts they went to to cater for me. The Riad itself and the rooms are beautiful, cool and tasteful. Can't recommend it highly enough and we will be going back as soon as we can.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within La Ksour area,only a few minutes walking distance from Djema El Fna square, the riad has a stunning patio with a swimming pool, two lounges, six rooms and sumptuous terraces .It is beautiful designed and decorated with very comfortable bedrooms, suitable both for leisure or business tourists. An excellent Moroccan food is especially designed for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Riad Dixneuf La Ksour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.