Fancy a home away from home? This retreat located in Marrakech–Medina next to Bab Ksour will give you home comforts, memorable service and elegance of a five star hotel. Either visiting Marrakech for a romantic sojourn or an adventure trip this is without doubt most atmospheric sleeping option available. Traditional architecture with European and African touches to wood furnishing to stae-of-the-art library, the eye for detail is impressive. This is the best practices riad from both the upscale service and eco-friendly perspectives, and it delivers on both. One can partake both in Moroccan mint tea ritual and get pampered with massage services. Awe-inspiring Uma room was our choice of stay and was well decorated. Uma room was airy, comfortable, with large up-to-date bathroom and complimentary Wi-Fi. Terrace offers unrivalled views of Medina with Atlas mountain ranges during exemplary breakfast service. We enjoyed our dinner and lunches next to a patio with a pool of this traditional riad. Dixneuf la Ksour is well run and maintained by Eva, Mustapha, Sameer and Atika (the chef, serves delicious food and it’s less formal than most of the fine-dining around). Only few places had captured our imagination like Riad Dixneuf la Ksour, indeed best value for money, best stylish midrange sleep option, best rooftop terrace, best traditional Moroccan hospitality and best of all is the location of the riad when you want to leave the seclusion of your drop-dead-gorgeous room and hit the tourist track of UNESCO World Heritage designated near by sites like Djemaa el Fna square, Koutoubia minaret, Souks, Marrakech museum, Photography museum, Majorelle garden and Madrasa Ben Youssef for slightly more sedating spiritual experience.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within La Ksour area,only a few minutes walking distance from Djema El Fna square, the riad has a stunning patio with a swimming pool, two lounges, six rooms and sumptuous terraces .It is beautiful designed and decorated with very comfortable bedrooms, suitable both for leisure or business tourists. An excellent Moroccan food is especially designed for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Riad Dixneuf La Ksour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.