We loved this place... not only is it beautiful and elegant, the service is unbelievable. Michèle (the manager) made us feel like kings, as well as the rest of the staff.
Hidden in the middle of the old city, this riad is very comfortable and we were greeted with a lovely tea accompanied by lots of petit-fours. The beds, the showers.... the amenities, everything is exotic, amazing and luxurious... a chef to cook just for us in a room with a private fireplace... It doesn't get better than this!
And the staff is so helpful and kind: Muhammed even went to the souks to get me some wrapping paper and tape... and helped me pack and wrap the vases and plates I had bought in Morocco making sure they were protected enough to survive the flight back home.
I simply cannot think of another place to stay in Marrakech after being in Dixneuf La Ksour!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within La Ksour area,only a few minutes walking distance from Djema El Fna square, the riad has a stunning patio with a swimming pool, two lounges, six rooms and sumptuous terraces .It is beautiful designed and decorated with very comfortable bedrooms, suitable both for leisure or business tourists. An excellent Moroccan food is especially designed for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Riad Dixneuf La Ksour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.