Short story: highly recommend this Riad for its close proximity to La Ksour Gate, all the Medina attractions, souks, markets, Mosks....but more so for the superb customer service, care, attention to details being offered in an exceptional setting. This is a traditional looking Riad with contemporary creature comfort.
The beauty of this place starts with the emails with Eva, the general manager, who is so personal, caring and offers a wealth of recommendations. She is such as host inviting you to her house. That alone is such good feeling. The Riad will arrange your transport from RAK airport (15EUR each way). All guests are greated with an outstanding mint tea, cookies, water, cold towels. We were lucky enough to be greated by Btissam, who had the most wonderful smile and customer friendly deameanor. Followed by Mustapha, a gentleman with soft spoken voice and also super customer service abilities, who checked us in, showed us our room and gave us great restaurant advice. He also set us up for dinner the first night on site at the Riad.
Again, the feeling of ease of being at home, the piece, sound of water fountain coming from the glorious pool, the sound of the birds circuling the riad from nest to nest, the aroma of Boganvillias, these are just some of the sensations you will feel upon arriving to this luxurious and tranquil Riad.
The room we got had a upper level area with two single beds, fire place, seating area with table and a lower level black marble bathroom, absolutely fabulous. We had Morroco cookies and a large water bottle upon arrival in our room. The room was hot at first but the AC worked its magic within few hours. All bathroom amenities, soup, etc were from orange blossom local made products. Again, all high end. The towels, bath robe, bed sheets...also of super quality. The decor was contemporary luxury (not exagerated or overly done) with traditional Morroco components...super nice.
The pool is wonderful, the pool towels large and fluffy, the champaign waiting for us after swimming....so much detail.
Dinner onsite was glorious cooked by Atika the Chef (delightful lady we met later on our cooking class).
Breakfast was served in the upper level open terraza with views to the main Moske as well as the Atlas mountains. Beautiful ceramic plates and cups and exquisite variety of breafast every day for us. Breakfast was served by Faical, a young man with outstanding customer service abilities. By the way, all will speak good English with you, and I am pretty sure, besides Arabic, they would also speak French!
The cleaning crew did a superb job with the Riad as well and wanted to mention them as well: Fatima and Onala (spelling?? sorry)
Eva gave us great restaurant recommendations: Maison MK, Grand Cafe de La Poste, Le Bougainvillier, Al Fassia, Le Jarden.... amongst others.
Had a great cooking class and made Fish Tangine, salad, juice... Highly recommend for the good times. Thanks to Atika and Mustapha for the great class.
Again, this was a dream trip thanks to the staff and the beauty surrounding us at Riad Dixneuf La Ksour. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within La Ksour area,only a few minutes walking distance from Djema El Fna square, the riad has a stunning patio with a swimming pool, two lounges, six rooms and sumptuous terraces .It is beautiful designed and decorated with very comfortable bedrooms, suitable both for leisure or business tourists. An excellent Moroccan food is especially designed for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Riad Dixneuf La Ksour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.