A lovely oasis of calm, beauty and simple luxury just a few steps from the bustle of the medina. This riad is a real gem - with beautiful clean rooms, comfy beds, beautiful decor, excellent service, and a real intimacy. It is impeccably decorated and staffed by a great team - always ready to help. We took delicious breakfasts on the rooftop terrace and lunches after jumping into the courtyard pool. Evening cocktails were lovely too - especially the fresh-pressed tomato juice used in their Bloody Mary. It is a great place from which to explore the city. We didn't want to leave! Thanks to Eva and the team!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within La Ksour area,only a few minutes walking distance from Djema El Fna square, the riad has a stunning patio with a swimming pool, two lounges, six rooms and sumptuous terraces .It is beautiful designed and decorated with very comfortable bedrooms, suitable both for leisure or business tourists. An excellent Moroccan food is especially designed for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Riad Dixneuf La Ksour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.