“For sure excellent service and location.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riad Dixneuf La Ksour

Booking.com Expedia.com
Riad Dixneuf La Ksour
4.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Derb Sania No. 16 | Bab Ksour, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save on Event tickets
Ranked #26 of 1,032 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Marrakech, Morocco
“For sure excellent service and location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We stayed there with my husband in December and we were not disappointed at all. The staff is helpful and friendly. The manager Eva was really helpful with advising us nice restaurants and spa. We felt that they really care about us. Riad itself is beautiful and decorated with a taste. The location of the riad is not far from main square and new city, so to say in walking distance, which very comfortable. The rooms are big and supplied with everything needed. The dinners were also wonderful.

• Stayed December 2012

275 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reigate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We found this beautiful Riad by reading a glowing review in The Telegraph about the top 10 Riads in Marrakech, and we weren't let down.
From the outset Eva was prompt and helpful when corresponding by email, and when we finally arrived at the Medina we were treated royally. A comfortable taxi met us at arrivals, our bags carried from the Medina gate to the Riad, where Eva welcomed us and gave us a chat about the Riad and local attractions. All accompanied by a local mint tea, naturally.

The Riad only has 6 rooms and it feels as if its all yours most the time! The room we had was beautifully appointed, clean, large hot shower and nice touches like slippers and bathrobes.
There is a large roof terrace where we had breakfast every morning (pastries, breads, tea, fresh fruit... and the best yoghurt I've ever tasted!) and there are plenty of sun loungers, towels and straw hats to shade you from the Moroccan sun.
The communal areas of the Riad are always so clean and comfortable. All tastefully decorated and you really can feel like you are 'at home' in the lounges, either reading... grabbing a beer, flicking around on the Internet...

Finally the staff - they add that extra dimension which make a good holiday a great one. Very attentive but not intrusive, we too took part in Atika's cooking class - well worth it! Very interesting and wonderful to sit down and enjoy what you've prepared.

Having been to Marrakech a number of times I can highly recommend this Riad. I'll certainly be returning.
Location, value, friendliness, cleanliness... you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2013
Estonia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very well appointed rooms. Even the smallest, Tangier, was perfectly fine for 2 of us. Delicious breakfast and fine dining. But the most important - impeccable and delicate customer service, attentive, not intrusive. Stayed with my 8 y.o. daughter and both of us were perfectly happy. In addition, the Riad helped us with transfers, suggestions etc.

Room Tip: Slept in 2 rooms - Ummah, nice double; Tangier - the smallest room in riad, small double bed (140 cm...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

When I first entered the riad I felt like in a complete other world. Everything is arranged in such a wonderful style: exotic plants, great interior desing and a lot of daylight. I felt instantly at home. The warm welcom by the staff and the marvellous service were just amazing. What I appreciated a lot was the authentic fine food. We participated in a cookery class and learnd how to prepare "real" couscous" it was such fun and probably one of my best dishes at all. Moreover I was compeltely delighted by the first class beauty products. We were spoilt with "les sense de Marrakech". It's a wonderful body care brand which is included in the prize, amazing.
The location of the Riad is perfect too. It's very close to the place el fna and the Souk. I would definitely return when I am back in Marrakech.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

From the moment we were met personally by Manager, Eva and the fellow who hoisted our bags into his handcart to wheel it the short distance to our Riad in the Medina, our family of four adults felt like privileged guests in a very special private home. Riad Dixneuf is a quiet oasis in the Medina, easily accessed from a nearby gate (Bab Ksour). The owners have retained the beautiful, classically Moroccan character of the original home while providing all of the modern attributes of a modern boutique hotel. Our family occupied 3 (of the 6) distinctly different rooms, which were all very comfortable and quiet and which overlooked the central courtyard and small pool. Chef Attica's traditional Moroccan food was the best we sampled in Morocco (better even than La Mamounia!). Birthday lunch on the Riad's rooftop was a wonderful occasion. Mohammed's quiet attentiveness and Mustafeh's kind assistance and knowledge of the Medina were a delight. Mustafeh's selfless dash to the airport to deliver a forgotten credit card just before we left Marrakesh Airport deserves special mention.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed in the medersa suite for three nights mid February and could not recommend this riad highly enough. The lovely Eva and her team were the perfect hosts and treat guests as though you are family. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They go out of their way to help. The riad itself is beautifully designed by famous architects and the level of service more than matches the exemplary surroundings. The souks and the main square are just round the corner so you can pop in and out with ease. The view from the terrace is a sight to behold!

We had a fantastic stay and would return in the blink of an eye.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I chose Riad Dixneuf after my booking at another riad fell through, and by the end of my stay I couldn't have been gladder that I stayed here instead. We stayed for a total of five nights, and the stay was perfect from start to finish. The riad was conveniently located on a wide street within the medina, with many attractions being within walking distance.The riad itself was utterly gorgeous and incredibly tranquil, especially after the long days we spent outside. The rooms themselves were perfect and clearly decorated with a lot of care. As stunning as the riad was, the service was even better. Eva, Mustafa, and Mohammed were brilliant and incredibly helpful, helping us with anything and everything from planning day trips to making restaurant bookings. I could go on about the service at length, but I'd rather focus on the food. The breakfasts that I had here were one of the main highlights of my entire trip to Morocco, and I'm still missing them weeks after. The best meal I had in Morocco consisted of Atika's chicken tagine and her amazing dessert pastilla. So in short, thank you all for making my stay in Marrakesh so wonderful. I will hopefully be back, and in the meantime will be sending everyone I know to Dixneuf La Ksour.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Riad Dixneuf La Ksour? Share your experiences!