We found this beautiful Riad by reading a glowing review in The Telegraph about the top 10 Riads in Marrakech, and we weren't let down.
From the outset Eva was prompt and helpful when corresponding by email, and when we finally arrived at the Medina we were treated royally. A comfortable taxi met us at arrivals, our bags carried from the Medina gate to the Riad, where Eva welcomed us and gave us a chat about the Riad and local attractions. All accompanied by a local mint tea, naturally.
The Riad only has 6 rooms and it feels as if its all yours most the time! The room we had was beautifully appointed, clean, large hot shower and nice touches like slippers and bathrobes.
There is a large roof terrace where we had breakfast every morning (pastries, breads, tea, fresh fruit... and the best yoghurt I've ever tasted!) and there are plenty of sun loungers, towels and straw hats to shade you from the Moroccan sun.
The communal areas of the Riad are always so clean and comfortable. All tastefully decorated and you really can feel like you are 'at home' in the lounges, either reading... grabbing a beer, flicking around on the Internet...
Finally the staff - they add that extra dimension which make a good holiday a great one. Very attentive but not intrusive, we too took part in Atika's cooking class - well worth it! Very interesting and wonderful to sit down and enjoy what you've prepared.
Having been to Marrakech a number of times I can highly recommend this Riad. I'll certainly be returning.
Location, value, friendliness, cleanliness... you won't be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within La Ksour area,only a few minutes walking distance from Djema El Fna square, the riad has a stunning patio with a swimming pool, two lounges, six rooms and sumptuous terraces .It is beautiful designed and decorated with very comfortable bedrooms, suitable both for leisure or business tourists. An excellent Moroccan food is especially designed for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Riad Dixneuf La Ksour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.