We stayed in the medersa suite for three nights mid February and could not recommend this riad highly enough. The lovely Eva and her team were the perfect hosts and treat guests as though you are family. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They go out of their way to help. The riad itself is beautifully designed by famous architects and the level of service more than matches the exemplary surroundings. The souks and the main square are just round the corner so you can pop in and out with ease. The view from the terrace is a sight to behold!
We had a fantastic stay and would return in the blink of an eye.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within La Ksour area,only a few minutes walking distance from Djema El Fna square, the riad has a stunning patio with a swimming pool, two lounges, six rooms and sumptuous terraces .It is beautiful designed and decorated with very comfortable bedrooms, suitable both for leisure or business tourists. An excellent Moroccan food is especially designed for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Tablet Hotels, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Dixneuf La Ksour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.