...or at least that is the way it felt.
The Riad itself is straight out of a design magazine and is truly stunning in its mixture of traditional and contemporary design, its looks much older but is in fact only 4 years old. the manager Eva was incredibly helpful from the moment we arrived as well as Mohammad and Mustapha her assistants. I was in a party of 5 and for most of out three night stay we had the place to ourselves and everyone was very helpful and not intrusive. I strongly recommend that you get the hotel to arrange for a guide to show you the sites of the medina, our guide Ali was great and we had him for 5 hours and were charged 50 Euro's intotal for 5 of us, so great value for money. Breakfast was also very good. The rooms themselves are all individually designed and vary in size, if I did have a couple of very minor complaints it would be the mattresses on all the beds were incredibly hard and unforgiving and often we would run out of hot water during the second shower of the evening so I think they need bigger water tanks.However overall this is a fantastic place.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Dixneuf La Ksour Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within La Ksour area,only a few minutes walking distance from Djema El Fna square, the riad has a stunning patio with a swimming pool, two lounges, six rooms and sumptuous terraces .It is beautiful designed and decorated with very comfortable bedrooms, suitable both for leisure or business tourists. An excellent Moroccan food is especially designed for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Tablet Hotels, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Dixneuf La Ksour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.