“Beautiful, perfect holiday!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riad Dixneuf La Ksour

You added Riad Dixneuf La Ksour to your Saves list
Riad Dixneuf La Ksour
4.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Derb Sania No. 16 | Bab Ksour, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #22 of 1,114 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hampshire
“Beautiful, perfect holiday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

My partner and 19 month old son visited riad Dixneuf in October this year for one week. The riad itself is stunning. The location is perfect walking distance from the medina yet it is in a very peaceful location. The roof terrace is great for soaking up the sun and for admiring the views of the medina at night. The breakfast is simple but pleasant (although if I was being very fussy I would of loved a slightly healthier alternative). All the staff were extremely helpful, particularly Mustafa (apologies if this is spelt incorrectly), who went out of his way to retrieve our sons beloved 'glowbug' after we left it in a taxi on an evening out. Mustafa also showed us round the food markets which was fantastic! I would highly recommend this riad and would like to thank all the staff at Dixneuf for making our stay so memorable!

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed few nights end Nov 2012 in Riad Dixneuf for my sister's birthday where both of us were joined by other friends.The stay was stunning from start to end.
The general manager Eva, the Riad and all the staff (chef included) were just amazing in welcoming us, guiding us, advising us and making sure all details were covered.
We felt as being part of a family in a joyful, lovely, peaceful, high standard service and gorgeous beautifully decorated suites & rooms.
I will definitely go back and advise anyone to do so.
It's a special Riad to discover and enjoy such as Marrakech!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

A fantastic place to stay,full of charm and character. The welcome on arrival sets the tone for the whole stay. Nothing is too much trouble for the attentive staff who go out of their way to ensure you have a wonderful time in Marrakech. The biggest surprise was the extremely high standard of cuisine which was superb accompanied by first class service. I cannot recommend it highly enough and would return.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I have been privileged to stay at many of the finest places around the world. This is the first time I have stayed in a Riad and this one is up there with the top places to stay in the world. Eva, the Manager and her crew (Mustafa & Mohamed) are exceptional. The level of personal and caring service is unprecedented. The chef (Atiqua) deserves a medal. I have never tasted such great food. My only negative comment, Is that the menu should contain a "Western" option. After a few days, Tagine and the few other Morrocon delicacies (as good as they can be) can become monotonous. Overall the ambience of this small but perfect retreat is fantastic.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I am a fussy and often critical New Yorker... and I could not find fault with Riad Dixneuf La Ksour if I wanted to. The riad itself is elegant and peaceful; its situation within the Medina is perfect; the service provided by Eva, Mustafa, Mohammed and the riad's other staff is impeccable (warm but unintrusive, and extremely thoughtful); and the food was the best I ate in Morocco (notably, I ate at La Mamounia, which was good, but Riad Dixneuf La Ksour was in my view bettter). My only hesitancy in writing this review is that I want to make sure I can still get a reservation in the spring! In short, for an unparalleled experience in Marrakech, this traveller's view is that Riad Dixneuf La Ksour is the obvious choice...

Room Tip: I stayed in the Ummah room, which was lovely for one person, but would also be perfectly adequate fo...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I spent a couple of nights during my holiday in Marrakech at this lovely little hotels. From the first time I stepped down from the cab that brought me from the airport, I was greeted with a warm welcome from Eva, the hotel manager. Over refreshing mint tea, we sat on this beautiful terrace while she gave basic information that we need to know as strangers in a strange land, the magical and mysterious Marrakech. She's quite knowlwdgeable despite being new comer herself and gave us recommendations to places we should go, where to eat, and what to do (she recommended us Heritage spa for a hamam and it was a bliss). And all the staff, they are so attentive to your needs. I feel really spoiled and at home.

• Stayed November 2012
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We are an active couple in early sixties who have stayed in Marrakech before, and who have learned that location is probably the most important factor in choosing a riad. This riad is very easy to find, safe, and close to the Medina. Eva, Mustapha and Mohammed are extremely helpful, gracious and are very welcoming. The rooms are very clean and quiet. Breakfast is good and we had an enjoyable dinner cooked by the chef one evening. All in all, this riad ticks all the boxes and is highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Riad Dixneuf La Ksour? Share your experiences!