“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Moroccan
Edinburgh
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

You have to eat here. You will not be disappointed!
Rachida is a fantastic chef who creates amazing food in a magical setting. The service is first class.

Visited November 2014
RM-management, Propriétaire at Restaurant Riad Monceau, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guests,
Our clients' opinions are very useful - to us as well as to other travelers - so please let me thank you for writing this nice review.
I understand you had a great time with us and I would like to assure you that makes me sincerely happy.

Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
“Fabulous food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

We ate there several nights as well as breakfast each morning. Food was delicious and service great!

Visited October 2014
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“Fine food in a romantic setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

The food here is delicious and beautifully served by the pool. The style is modern but based on Classic Moroccan cuisine.

Visited September 2014
London
“Tagine Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2014

My partner and I ate at this restaurant as we were staying at the Riad. While in Marrakech, It was one of the best meals we had. The ambiance at this restaurant was amazing at night with the candles, soft music and the tables situated by the pool. The food was cooked to perfection.

We also had lunch on numerous occasions and always found this to be delicious.

• Visited September 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
devon
“just excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014

We ate here as were staying at the Riad.
They do a set tasting menu with a choice of several main courses.
Lovely atmosphere in a beautiful Riad and lovely tables can be had around the pool
On the higher price restaurant

Visited September 2014