“Waste of time”

50% Recommend
There are newer reviews for Nikki Beach
“Waste of time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

It was absolute waste of time and money. I paid 150 dirhams to get there and when the security gaurd let us in and when we went inside there were only 2 people. All the beds were empty and they asked for 300 dirhams to chill on the beds. I ordered a corona which was warm and it was 130 dirhams( over £11) for a beer which was ridiculous. The people working there are moody and don't even smile or communicate with you properly. The Miami one is much better.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We went to Morrocco during Ramadan and were all really excited about going to Nikki beach. We're from London but ethnic origin is Indian and for some reason the people here thought we were Morroccon. All we wanted was something to eat and drink as we had been walking around all day and were quite tired and hungry and thought this would be the perfect place but no. The security guards at the front let us through but when we went inside the waiters and staff said they weren't serving food or drink to anyone because it was Ramadan! Which was a total lie because there was two ladies lying by the pool with a drink. We were so angry and after explaining we re really hungry and needed a drink because of our day they still didnt want to serve us and has the cheek to say its 300 dirums just to sit by the pool without any food or drink. We were mortified and said forget it and left. Just because the colour of our skin we were not fasting and were not Morroccon either, they just assumed that we were which is the worst. We had heard good things about this place but will never go back because of the rudeness of the staff there. Our driver from our hotel had dropped us off there and was due to pick us up 4 hours later so we had to walk for ages in the heat until we found another place which was very nice and was a hotel and pool bar and they were very willing to let us enjoy there facilities and have food and drink there :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was here on a site inspection and will be using it as a party venue. Great atmosphere. Outstanding cuisine and a great place to relax, enjoy the sunshine and just chill

Visited June 2013
London
“Exactly what I wanted after a day in the Medina”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Having spent a day in the Souks I wanted to spend a relaxing day by the pool and since we were staying in a Riad I thought we'd check out Nikki Beach. I read some of the reviews beforehand so I was fully prepared for the extortionate prices.
It is expensive but I think it's worth the luxury. It's probably the best food I had in Marrakesh (although I paid more than I did in the Medina), drinks were pricey but you have to remember it's a dry country and drinks are expensive everywhere. A beer in our Riad was 60 MAD compared with 110 MAD at Nikki Beach, food was from 250 MAD upwards... but you pay more to be at an exclusive club and I think they have to price higher to get the cliental they want!
We were there at the end of May and it was only about 1/4 full. So if your looking for a party scene I'd suggest you check when your going.
Overall it was exactly what I wanted. We went to the Beldi Country Club the following day and if you want a more chilled scene I suggest you go there although it is not as luxurious.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Never, ever, would I frequent again !!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

After loving my Nikki beach Koh Samui-Thailand experience ( probably one of the best Sunday's in my life ! ) I took the same group of friends and another couple to the Marrakech version. Jeeeez..what a difference, infact it was the the polar opposite. Gone were the friendly, smiling, accommodating staff who couldn't do enough to help you and make you feel welcome , jam packed with a great atmosphere...instead we got the Moroccan version. Rude, surly, extremely unhelpful and made me feel embarrassed to bring my friends who hadn't been before. I don't give a toss about being charged £25 for somewhere to enjoy the sun or pay £20 for a mojito , even if the place was 10% full..but add a sprinkling of attitude by Mr Marrakech 2005 and expect a tip for the pleasure it completely sucked and just ruined the whole Nikki beach experience. Wild camels couldn't drag me kicking and wailing back to this place-well-maybe they could-if you transported the lovely Thai ,Nikki beach people over to Marrakech, though I dare say they would all hate the management and staff also and leave feeling ripped off to the max ! Anybody out there reading this and thinking of visiting N.B Marrakech-DO NOT BOTHER !....unless they sort their act out soon as I reckon the place will not be there for much longer. Dump Dump Dump.

• Visited March 2013