“Never, ever, would I frequent again !!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Never, ever, would I frequent again !!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

After loving my Nikki beach Koh Samui-Thailand experience ( probably one of the best Sunday's in my life ! ) I took the same group of friends and another couple to the Marrakech version. Jeeeez..what a difference, infact it was the the polar opposite. Gone were the friendly, smiling, accommodating staff who couldn't do enough to help you and make you feel welcome , jam packed with a great atmosphere...instead we got the Moroccan version. Rude, surly, extremely unhelpful and made me feel embarrassed to bring my friends who hadn't been before. I don't give a toss about being charged £25 for somewhere to enjoy the sun or pay £20 for a mojito , even if the place was 10% full..but add a sprinkling of attitude by Mr Marrakech 2005 and expect a tip for the pleasure it completely sucked and just ruined the whole Nikki beach experience. Wild camels couldn't drag me kicking and wailing back to this place-well-maybe they could-if you transported the lovely Thai ,Nikki beach people over to Marrakech, though I dare say they would all hate the management and staff also and leave feeling ripped off to the max ! Anybody out there reading this and thinking of visiting N.B Marrakech-DO NOT BOTHER !....unless they sort their act out soon as I reckon the place will not be there for much longer. Dump Dump Dump.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

45% Recommend
London
“A good day out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We love a Nikki beach and always seek one out if nearby. This one didn't disappoint. It's of course the same as the others. The food isn't bad at all and the place is pure luxury. I didn't however find the service (less smily) or food to be as good as Marbella Nikki beach. It is however much cheaper to hire a bed at this one. The desserts were very tasty but not huge (which I think is because everyone is in a bikini and wants to stay looking good). Predictable array of older men and young girls and rich couples.groups getting sloshed in a "look how successful we are that we are here in this exclusive place eating this lovely food and getting drunk on the over priced drinks". I can't mock though, as that's pretty much why we go there as well.

Also it was only open until the sun sets and I would have liked to be able to stay longer for the full experience.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Labor Day Weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Being from Miami and having a Nikki Beach in my very own backyard set the bar high but really in comparison of the two Nikki Beach Marrakech out did Nikki Beach South Beach anyday. Nikki Beach Marrakech's atmosphere is very laid back with great house music setting ambiance for everyone to enjoy their day out. Whether it be having lunch, laying by the pool or taking shots at the bar it was all very enjoyable. The manager definitely made himself available and made sure my friends and I had a great time. The food was amazing! After being in Morocco for almost a week and only eating local food (not liking anything at that) Nikki Beach Marrakech definitely made up for the week of not eating. I definitely had an amazing time and when I go back to Marrakech I will definitely be making another stop at Nikki Beach.

You guys were great! Thanks for everything!! xoxo

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“A great meal in perfect surroundings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

After a good few hours of relaxation by the poolside one afternoon we had worked up an appetite!

The gentleman serving us lunch was a treat - friendly, funny and knowledgeable.

We shared calamari to start - which was lovely. I had sea bream which was great and my fiance's steak came with two divine sauces - he looked very happy.

The food came quickly and the portions were generous. We were too full for desert!

We wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, England, United Kingdom
“pardise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

outstanding place a bit expènsive day out , the service is slow in delivering the foodfrom the kitchen, but hey jumping in and out of the pool between having staters and main not such a bad thing i guess. Rashid our pool waiter .. incredible service.place is alawas amazing .. im rather regular guest and would be nice to be recognize loyal guest when it comes to entering the premises ...

Visited October 2012