On first impressions hotel seemed lovely despite the badly organised arrival hotel was pretty and well laid out. Food was excellent lots of choice.
Entertainment was poor ! on one night the had young children dancing very provocatively!! Dangerous snakes let loose within inches of people accident waiting to happen!
Rooms cleaned daily which is good, Only problem was the maid stole our money!! Hotel staff suddenly couldn't speak english and fobbed us off!!!! not impressed!
Morocco is lovely just don't stay here!
Wont be going back!
And i got strung by a scorpion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basically, it is a beautiful 11 hectares gardens resort located within the Palm Groove area called "La Palmeraie" only 20 minutes/ 6 Miles on a free shuttle bus from the MEDINA & the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square" within the town center. Its an All-inclusive based accommodation, it also has two gorgeous a la carte restaurants, Italian & Moroccan in the All-inc concept. Flying art trapeze all year long for All age: A very unique activity here in Marrakech. Baby Eldo for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Eldo for kidz from 4yrs old up to 12, a studio ado's only for kidz from 13 up to 17 yrs old. Conference rooms are available for any type of events, Three pools, one annimated, a chillout one, and kidz pool. A Night-Club to let your head out. A smoke free Resort. Basically, it is the place to be this summer if you are with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eldorador Club Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel