I was very sceptical about coming here because of the reviews however it has turned out to be nothing but fabulous. I really can't see how many of the issues written about in previous reviews can be substantiated - we are a family of six. On arrival we waited no longer than in other airports for entry to the baggage collection area. The heat was something else however our driver we booked was there to collect us. The hotel itself is a little dated but to be honest it is functional and spotless. A most friendly team at reception upon arrival including the lovely Abdel who was really helpful. He brought us on a short tour of the hotel. Rooms were fine- spotless and we're cleaned daily. Lovely air conditioning as it is very hot!! Staff at the restaurant couldn't have been nicer - especially Reda and Tachi (the breakfast guy) Couldn't be more helpful and we're really kind towards my children. My special needs little boy went missing on our first morning (for 5 mins but felt like an hour) The waiters downed tools to help us look for him and since then they have kept a close eye on our son (although we don't keep our eyes off him either!)
We are still here and will be going home on Weds. I can definitely say we will be back next year. By the way if you are into fish and chips, football, beer guzzling etc then this is not the hotel for you! Beautiful food and a lovely culture awaits you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basically, it is a beautiful 11 hectares gardens resort located within the Palm Groove area called "La Palmeraie" only 20 minutes/ 6 Miles on a free shuttle bus from the MEDINA & the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square" within the town center. Its an All-inclusive based accommodation, it also has two gorgeous a la carte restaurants, Italian & Moroccan in the All-inc concept. Flying art trapeze all year long for All age: A very unique activity here in Marrakech. Baby Eldo for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Eldo for kidz from 4yrs old up to 12, a studio ado's only for kidz from 13 up to 17 yrs old. Conference rooms are available for any type of events, Three pools, one annimated, a chillout one, and kidz pool. A Night-Club to let your head out. A smoke free Resort. Basically, it is the place to be this summer if you are with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eldorador Club Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel