We stayed for one week at Club Eldorador and had the most enjoyable experience. I was a bit anxious after reading some reviews but our stay was flawless.
The room was basic but clean and well maintained, it was everything we needed. The Hotel itself was lovely. Beautiful gardens. Two swimming pools. One for activities and one to unwind and relax and lots of other activities from table-tennis to boule or even archery.
We cannot confirm issue with staff others have described. Everyone was friendly and attentive.
During lunch and dinner they always made sure that our beverages were refilled and we had everything we needed. An issue that occurred with our toilette was handled immediately .
Although we both don't speak French communication was no issue. Most of the staff including all the reception spoke English. And those with only limited language skills made every effort to communicate with us.
The food overall was very good. They had a very broad variety on the lunch and dinner buffet, it was impossible not to find something to your liking. Only for the breakfast buffet there could have been more variety. A selection of fruits or Yoghurt. But you could get freshly squeezed orange juice every morning.
Overall we enjoyed our stay tremendously. Lovely clean hotel with lots of activities (although to enjoy them all, like dancing classes, you should understand French to a certain degree), friendly staff and great location. The hotel is located outside Marrakech so it's very quiet. To get into town there's a shuttle bus which takes about 20-30 minutes to get you to the city with the last bus returning at 10pm.
We've already decided that we will return to Marrakech as there's still so much to see. And we will definitely stay in Club Eldorador again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basically, it is a beautiful 11 hectares gardens resort located within the Palm Groove area called "La Palmeraie" only 20 minutes/ 6 Miles on a free shuttle bus from the MEDINA & the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square" within the town center. Its an All-inclusive based accommodation, it also has two gorgeous a la carte restaurants, Italian & Moroccan in the All-inc concept. Flying art trapeze all year long for All age: A very unique activity here in Marrakech. Baby Eldo for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Eldo for kidz from 4yrs old up to 12, a studio ado's only for kidz from 13 up to 17 yrs old. Conference rooms are available for any type of events, Three pools, one annimated, a chillout one, and kidz pool. A Night-Club to let your head out. A smoke free Resort. Basically, it is the place to be this summer if you are with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eldorador Club Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel